See plans for:
Can I save money on my healthcare costs?
Taking advantage of your benefits can help you save money on healthcare costs. To help you lower your overall health insurance costs, you should always:
- Use your no cost benefits, such as annual checkups, to help keep you healthy and identify potential risks early.
- Make sure you see an in-network doctor or facility for treatment to avoid out-of-pocket costs
- Visit an urgent care center for non-emergency issues such as colds or flu, sprains, and wounds
- Choose 90-day prescription refills
- Use your telemedicine benefit if it’s included with your health plan
Why should I choose Healthfirst?
Healthfirst is a not-for-profit community organization sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized hospitals and medical centers in New York. With more than a million members and growing, Healthfirst has been serving communities in New York City for more than 25 years. With access to thousands of doctors and specialists, you’re sure to find the service you need nearby. Each of our community offices is fully staffed with representatives who can answer questions—in many different languages—about our health insurance plans and programs, whether you’re a member or not.
How can I enroll in a Healthfirst plan?