Senior Health Partners MLTC Medicaid Plan
The Healthfirst Senior Health Partners Managed Long-Term Care Medicaid Plan provides you with coordinated care with long-term care benefits, such as personal care services and adult day healthcare. You’ll also get a Care Team that will help you develop your own personal care plan centered around your care goals and coordinate the services you need in order to meet your care goals and remain independent. If you have medical and prescription drug coverage from another plan and need added long-term care services, you can get all these benefits as well as additional benefits like $155 for over-the-counter medications, healthy foods and produce all in one integrated plan. Please see our Healthfirst CompleteCare (HMO SNP) plan page for more information.
- Care management team
- Personal care services
- Adult day health care
- Skilled nursing home care
- Non-emergency transportation to medical services
- Home delivered meals
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Hearing, Dental, Vision Services
- And more!
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Reside within New York City’s five boroughs (The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island), or in Nassau, and Westchester counties.
- Are Medicaid eligible
- Have the ability, at the time of enrollment, of returning to or remaining in your home and community without danger to your health and/or safety
- Are expected to require at least one (1) Community Based Long Term Care Service (CBLTCS) for more than 120 days from the effective date of enrollment.
*Private pay enrollment is limited and does not apply to Richmond, Nassau, or Westchester county residents.
To find out if you are eligible to enroll, or obtain more information, please contact a Relationship Coordinator at 1-866-585-9280, Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm, and Saturday 10am–6pm, or visit healthfirst.org/contact.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits.
Your Primary Care Manager and Care Team will also coordinate medical services not covered by Senior Health Partners to help you remain at your best.
Coordinated services typically covered by Medicare include inpatient and outpatient hospital care, prescription and non-prescription drugs, and more.
We can help you find a plan that’s right for you. You can:
Click here to fill out a form, and one of our representatives will contact you to answer your questions. We can even make an appointment to visit you in your home or another location convenient to you.
Call us at 1-866-585-9280
Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm, and Saturday 10am–6pm