Senior Health Partners MLTC Medicaid Plan
The Healthfirst Senior Health Partners Managed Long-Term Care Medicaid Plan provides you/your loved one with coordinated care with long-term care benefits such as personal care services and adult day healthcare. You’ll also get a Care Team, led by a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Social Worker, that will (1) help you develop your own personal care plan centered around your care goals and (2) coordinate the services you need to meet your care goals and remain independent. If you have medical and prescription drug coverage from a Medicare plan and need added long-term care services, you can get all these benefits as well as additional benefits like $180 per month for over-the-counter medications, healthy foods, and home utilities—all in one integrated plan. Please see our Healthfirst CompleteCare (HMO D-SNP) plan page for more information.
- Care management team
- Personal care services
- Adult day health care
- Skilled nursing home care
- Non-emergency transportation to medical services
- Home-delivered meals
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Hearing, dental, and vision services
- And more!
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Reside within New York City’s five boroughs (The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island), or in Nassau or Westchester counties.
- Are Medicaid eligible
- Have the ability, at the time of enrollment, to return to or remain in your home and community without danger to your health and/or safety
- Are expected to require at least one (1) Community Based Long Term Care Service (CBLTCS) for more than 120 days from the effective date of enrollment.
Healthfirst will cover Non-Emergency Medicaid-covered transportation provided that it is included as a Managed Long Term Care benefit by the New York State Department of Health.
To find out if you are eligible to enroll, or to obtain more information, please contact a Relationship Coordinator at
1-866-585-9280, Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm, and Saturday 10am–6pm, or visit healthfirst.org/contact.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description, of benefits.
Your Primary Care Manager and Care Team will also coordinate medical services not covered by Senior Health Partners to help you remain at your best.
Coordinated services typically covered by Medicare include inpatient and outpatient hospital care, prescription and non-prescription drugs, and more.
Last update January 19, 2023 @ 7:12 am
We can help you find a plan that’s right for you. You can:
Click here to fill out a form, and one of our representatives will contact you to answer your questions. We can even make an appointment to visit you in your home or another location convenient to you.
Call us at 1-866-585-9280
Monday to Friday, 8am–8pm, and Saturday 10am–6pm