Medicare Advantage plans with the money-saving benefits of NEW OTC Plus
See how our plans can help you live life to the fullest
Start with more savings
As your local health plan, we understand what matters to you—savings and access to care. For a $0 premium, our Medicare Advantage plans can give you benefits such as an:
OTC allowance of up to $170/month!
When you choose a plan with our flexible OTC Plus card, you can use your allowance in more ways at more places, including pharmacies, grocery stores, even farmer’s markets. Save on:
- Covered over-the-counter items
- Healthy foods and fresh produce
- Exercise equipment and activity trackers
- Internet service, Personal Emergency Response System, and more!
Additional benefits to help you stay healthy
- Dental services as low as $0, including crowns, dentures, root canals, and extractions. Plus, no annual benefit maximum.
- Up to a $400 eyewear allowance every year
- Hearing aids as low as $0
- Prescription drugs as low as $0
- Doctor visits for $0 or low copays
Access to care whenever you need it
- Worldwide emergency and urgent care coverage
- More than 100,000 doctor, hospital, and urgent care center locations in our provider network*
- Free transportation to covered doctor visits—up to 28 one-way trips per year
Learn more about Healthfirst Medicare Advantage plans
We’re happy to answer your questions.
Can't talk right now?
Request a callback and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
*The number of provider locations is current as of August 20, 2021 and subject to change due to periodic changes in our network.
Benefits and features listed are for 2022. OTC allowance and items eligible for purchase may vary by plan and are subject to change. Dental services must be medically necessary; limitations and exclusions apply. No out-of-pocket costs for entry-level hearing aids. Coverage is provided by Healthfirst Health Plan, Inc. Healthfirst Health Plan, Inc. offers HMO plans that contract with the Federal Government and has a contract with New York State Medicaid for its Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans. Enrollment in Healthfirst Medicare Plan depends on contract renewal. Plans contain exclusions and limitations. Benefits vary by plan. Healthfirst Medicare Plan complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong
Please, try again