Three benefits your Medicare Advantage plan may be missing
Get the most from your coverage by looking for these key features.
It’s all about choice, service, and savings
These days, it’s smart to take a good look at your Medicare Advantage options. You may just discover that your current plan lacks some important benefits.
Does your Medicare Advantage plan offer:
- A choice of one extra benefit so you can personalize your plan to meet your needs?
- Access to exclusive member services support dedicated to helping you use your plan’s features to the fullest?
- A $0 monthly premium to ensure you’re getting a good value along with lots of benefits?
Healthfirst Signature (HMO) delivers
If you’d like a new kind of Medicare Advantage plan that you can tailor to your needs, consider the Healthfirst Signature (HMO) plan. It offers all the benefits of Original Medicare, plus a whole lot more.
What makes this plan different? You can:
- Personalize it by choosing one Healthfirst Signature Choice Extras benefit ($35/quarter OTC allowance; free transportation to doctors for covered services [up to 12 one-way trips]; or a $0 dental deductible)
- Maximize your benefits with an exclusive Signature member services team devoted to supporting your healthcare needs
- Save each month with a $0 plan premium
Learn more about Healthfirst Medicare Advantage plans
We’re happy to answer your questions.
Can’t talk right now?
Request a callback, and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
All dental services must be medically necessary; limitations apply. Benefits vary by plan.
Coverage is provided by Healthfirst Medicare Plan. Healthfirst Medicare Plan offers HMO plans that contract with the Federal Government. Enrollment in a Healthfirst Medicare Plan depends on contract renewal. Plans contain exclusions and limitations. The benefit information provided is a summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. One Choice Extra supplemental benefit must be chosen at the time of enrollment. Healthfirst Medicare Plan complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
The OTC allowance, and the pharmacies and retailers at which it can be used, may vary by plan.
Last modified on October 1st, 2020 at 6:16 am