Three benefits your Medicare Advantage plan may be missing
Get the most from your coverage by looking for these key features.
It’s all about choice, service, and savings
These days, it’s smart to take a good look at your Medicare Advantage options. You may just discover that your current plan lacks some important benefits.
Does your Medicare Advantage plan offer:
- A choice of one extra benefit so you can personalize your plan to meet your needs?
- Access to exclusive member services support dedicated to helping you use your plan’s features to the fullest?
- A $0 monthly premium to ensure you’re getting a good value along with lots of benefits?
Healthfirst Signature (HMO) delivers
If you’d like a new kind of Medicare Advantage plan that you can tailor to your needs, consider the Healthfirst Signature (HMO) plan. It offers all the benefits of Original Medicare, plus a whole lot more.
What makes this plan different? You can:
- Personalize it by choosing one Healthfirst Signature Choice Extras benefit ($35/quarter OTC allowance; free transportation to doctors for covered services [up to 12 one-way trips]; or a $0 dental deductible)
- Maximize your benefits with an exclusive Signature member services team devoted to supporting your healthcare needs
- Save each month with a $0 plan premium
Learn more about Healthfirst Medicare Advantage plans
We’re happy to answer your questions.
Can’t talk right now?
Request a callback, and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong
Please, try again